Bob Barker is a real treasure and game show legend. His years as the host of Price Is Right were really something to remember. In honor of his 92nd birthday, we take a look back at some of his best moments as the host of everyone's favorite game show The Price is Right.
Whether he was dealing with the frustrating contestants, or impressively prepared, he dealt with everything with just the most wonderful disposition and humor. Check out some of his best moments below!
1. When Bob had just about enough of this lady and was genuinely shocked she managed to get it.
2. When Bob carefully explained the rules and this guy just didn't listen at all.
3. When Bob was impressed by his loyal fans.
4. When Bob had to deal with some REALLY excited people.
5. When poor Bob almost got knocked over by one contestants enthusiasm.
6. When Bob failed to catch every falling person ever.
7. When Bob surprised everyone with an April Fool's Prank that made everyone happy
8. When Bob was chased down by a fan
9. When the games didn't cooperate with him well enough, so he had to give them a little kick. Did you know he actually earned a black belt with Chuck Norris? So you know that kick is real impressive.
Share if you love Bob Barker! And remember to spay and neuter your pets!
You may have thought they all lived happily ever after, but a lot of Disney stories have much darker origins than you knew about. Whether it's The Little Mermaid or Peter Pan, Disney movies are based on some pretty messed up stories. Some of these fairy tales are definitely not suitable for children, so it's probably for the best that they revamped it. Brace yourself as you check out the terrifying alternate endings below. GiphyAlice in Wonderland Giphy Everyone thinks that Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was written as a bunch
As you watch nostalgic shows that give a glimpse of 90s TV and culture, you probably notice that in many ways, society hasn't changed too much since that decade. Naturally, over the past 25 years, we've gotten away from some of the simple pleasures that delighted us in the 1990s. If you want to take a trip down memory lane, you'll enjoy reviewing the summer activities that were popular in the 90s.1. Volunteering at a HospitalDuring the summer months, you probably want to make the most of your time off if you are a student or a teacher. Alternatively,