Lizzie McGuire was a staple for any 90s child. It may not have aired then, but if you were born in the 90s, then you absolutely grew up watching Lizzie and her BFFs navigate the trials and tribulations of middle school.
Hilary Duff was our style icon, and now she’s 29 years old which makes US feel old. But in honor of her birthday, we wanted to look back at some of our favorite Lizzie moments.
Here they are, in no particular order. Because frankly, any Lizzie McGuire moment was iconic and not to be forgotten. This list could probably be 100 pages long, but we narrowed it down to just 12 moments.
1.When Lizzie changed her name to ‘Frizz’ and got a nose ring after one time in detention.
2. When she completely scarred Gordo for life after revealing her one true wish
3. When this unicorn sweater ruined her plans of looking “Britney Spears” for her school picture
4. When Gordo completely complimented her after she was dumped by that loser paper boy Ronnie
5. When Lizzie was a great friend and helped Miranda with her eating disorder
6. When Lizzie became a model for a hot second.
7. When she dated Larry Tudgeman and he spilled truth bombs all night long
8. When she tried to become the female Ethan Craft so he would go to the dance with her.
9. When she tried to be Best Dressed at school but ultimately decided her own style was clearly the best
10. When her and Aaron Carter shared a moment
11. And also Frankie Muniz
12. And finally, when she (or Isabella) uttered four words that shook the world.