Updated at 12:55 PM
Corey Feldman was a popular actor in the 80s, starring in movies like The Goonies and The Lost Boys, but today people aren’t focusing on his career, they are instead praying for his recovery.
On Tuesday March 27th, Corey Feldman was attacked and stabbed in his car. He survived, and was rushed to the hospital, but he has a lot to say about the attacks.
On Wednesday morning after the attack, once he was stabilized, he tweeted out a message to his fans.
“IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! I’M OK!”
He has some suspicions as to who was responsible for the attack too.
@LAPD R CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING THE CASE AS AN ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE! I HAVE HAD MOUNTING THREATS ON ALL SM PLATFORMS BY THIS VILE “WOLFPACK” & THIS IM SURE IS A RESULT OF THOSE NEGATIVE ACTIONS! I HAVE REASON 2 BELIEVE ITS ALL CONNECTED! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HOW SICK R THESE PPL?!?”
He has been opening up about the sexual assault he experienced as a child, and he feels as though someone is trying to silence him. The LAPD is investigating it as an attempted homicide according to the actor.
Police are currently looking for the three suspects who approached Feldman, while the actor recuperates in the hospital.
We hope that he has a quick recovery, and that they find who did this to him.
Update: News about the case revealed that it’s not all Corey Feldman made it seem.
At 6:20 AM, the law enforcement revealed that while Feldman claims to have been stabbed there is no evidence of a laceration or cut to his abdomen. They said he was admitted into the hospital in stable condition.
At 6:45 AM, we learned that Corey informed the police that his attacker had been following him and that they attacked him with something “long and sharp.” Apparently he feared that it was a syringe so he needed to go to the hospital to check for infection or to make sure he wasn’t injected with anything.
Update #2: Law enforcement updated on the situation
At 7:45 AM PT, the LAPD revealsed that Feldman’s bodyguard who was sitting in the front passenger seat noticed that the car was following them. They shined a flashlight into the car, but then at the next set of lights the driver of the other car got out and confronted them.
Two people got out of the car and approached, Corey and his bodyguard, the one on Corey’s side is said to have attacked him with a syringe. Cops are now saying that there was in fact a mark, but it was not called an attempted homicide as Feldman stated, but a assault with a deadly weapon.
While we may not know the whole truth yet, we will keep you updated on the situation.
Recently, Feldman has spent a lot of his time speaking up about his allegations against certain people in Hollywood. Here has what he said…
Feldman started opening up about the sexual assault he experienced as a child, along with his late friend and fellow child actor Corey Haim.
“[Haim] had more direct abuse than I did. With me, there were some molestations and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape, whereas mine was not actual rape,” Feldman said in an interview in November.
“And his also occurred when he was 11. My son is 11 now and I can’t even begin to fathom the idea of something like that happening to him. It would destroy his whole being,” he continued.
Feldman revealed that there was an audio recording of a 1993 police interview where he named which of the Hollywood executives had been abusing him.
Feldman said that he handed the cops a list of men who had abused him as a child, but they never followed up on the investigation. The Santa Barbara Sheriff’s Office originally claimed they didn’t have the recording that Feldman mentioned, but later they clarified that it has been turned over to the LAPD.
“In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation. A copy of Mr. Feldman’s interview was located.
“The recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department. Due to the fact that this case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, we are unable to comment further and any documentation or evidence related to this case is exempt from release.”
After the LAPD said they wouldn’t release it, Feldman shot back and claimed to have his own copy.
“SO NOW THE POLICE R SAYING THEY HAV A COPY OF MY 93 INTERVIEW, BUT THEY CANT RELEASE IT! WELL GUESS WHAT….SO DO I! I WAS RUMMAGING THRU MY GARAGE & CAME UPON THE OLD CASSETTE COPY THE SBPD MADE 4 ME! I HAD NEVER RELEASED IT, BUT NOW I WILL! MAYBE THERES STILL HOPE….” Feldman tweeted.