Everyone has their favorite Batman, Whether it is the more recent Christian Bale, the classic Michael Keaton, or the only right answer in my opinion: Adam West. His Batman was the most fun by far, and while it was extraordinarily campy and goofy, it was aware of that and made the most of it.
You might try to argue that the dark and gritty Batman is a lot more entertaining to watch, but you know what, there is so much more to Batman than his awesome fighting skills and gravelly voice.
These are the 10 most important reasons why Adam West's super cool, goofball Batman was the best of all.
1. First of all, his dancing skills were off the charts
2. His upper body strength was no joke, look how he scales those walls
3. He was so organized, everything had a label
4. His organization made him ready for everything - even sharks
5. He was excellent at keeping those lines of communication open, even on the go (which was rare at the time). The Batphone in the Batmobile was very useful!
There are even more reasons why he is the absolute best Batman out there, click to the next page to find out all the reasons why!
6. He was a political genius. He ran against The Penguin for mayor and did excellent!
7. He was careful to protect those he needed protecting, even if it put him in danger
8. He always made sure to take time to teach young Robin important lessons like wearing his seat belt
9. He was the flirtiest Batman ever
10. He was the best protector Gotham city ever had, and kept them safe from all those villains and henchmen all with big, dramatic fights complete with descriptive words so you know just impressive the action is.
Do you understand now why Adam West's Batman was the best Batman?
Share with your friends if you agree that Adam West has always been the best Batman.
We were all under the impression that the world would end at the turn of the century. Luckily it didn't, or else we would've missed all these great films. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneThe first movie of the Harry Potter franchise was a huge box office success, generating almost one billion dollars worldwide! This fantasy, action story is packed with compelling characters and an exciting storyline. PopBuzzCharlie and the Chocolate FactoryAlthough it's a remake of the beloved Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971), it's arguably the better one. A fantasy like this requires quality effects that were not
When we were kids, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and Hollywood Squares were not the game shows we wanted to watch. If it wasn't kids competing and no one was getting slimed, what was the point? That's why Nickelodeon TV shows were so important to us! We got to imagine ourselves running Legends Of The Hidden Temple or being mesmerized by the VR technology on Arcade. But there are some things about your favorite game shows you may not have known.1. Marc Summers Had OCDNickelodeonHost of arguably the messiest show on television, Summers had a severe case of OCD. He