90s | 80s | 70s | Pop Culture | Life
20 Abandoned Amusement Park Characters You'd Probably Rather Not Find
There are few things that are more exciting than going to a theme park as a kid. Whether it's a Disney, Universal, or any smaller local park it will pretty much always be a good time.
The problem is, not all of these are as long lasting as you may think. There are hundreds of abandoned theme parks all over the world that are just rotting away. The longer they sit, the less they look like a fun family excursion, and the more they look like the climactic scene of a horror movie.
How would you feel roaming around an abandoned theme park? Would you be terrified or excited? Check out these crazy photos and see if you would be willing to take an adventure to one.
1. Hello whale friend, where is your body?
2. Umm... no thank you.
3. Just taking a little nap there?
4. Are you okay?
5. That cannot possibly be your trident, is that your dinner fork?
6. I am so sorry they left behind...
8. This will haunt me until my dying day...
9. You were once so full of joy and whimsy, look at you now.
You would need nerves of steel not to be freaked out by these next ones...