The 90s were a crazy time for teenagers and Hollywood decided that all this craziness would make some great movies! There was a huge demand for movies that were targeted directly to teens that focused on all the stuff they care about. Sure, there were a bunch in the 80s too, but it seemed like there was a new “teen movie” every weekend in the 90s!
How many of them have you seen? Probably a lot right? Well, we are going to put you to the test and see how well you actually remember them. We are going to present you with a still from the movie and see if you can guess what it is. The thing is, a lot of these movies seemed to star the same people so it can be a little tricky.
See how many you can get and then share it with your friends!
Did you figure them all out? Check your answers on the next page!
How did you do? Did you figure them all out or are you stuck? Don’t worry if you couldn’t get them all because we have all the answers below. It also doubles as a really good “suggested watching” list so if you are looking to plan your next movie marathon, look no further!
1. Romeo + Juliet – Paul Rudd played Dave Paris
2. She’s All That – Rachael Leigh Cook played Laney
3. Clueless – These are the “high school boys” Cher is talking about when she explains why she is picky about dating
4. 10 Things I Hate About You – Larisa Oleynik’s dad in the movie is Larry Miller and he forces her to wear a pregnancy belly before she goes to a party
5. Empire Records – Robin Tunney is given a fake funeral by some of her friends to show her that they care about her.
6. Cruel Intentions – Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe having fun on a date
7. The Craft – Assumpta Serna helps to teach the girls about witchcraft
So how many did you get?
Challenge your friends and see if they can get as many as you did!