The early 2000s were a tumultuous time with weird beauty trends and angsty music; we really had to find a few things to help us survive. The best and most popular way to thrive socially in the early 00s was to spend every possible moment on whichever instant messenger you were a fan of.
MSN was by far the most popular, but there were also others like AOL and Yahoo. There were certain things we all did while using these services to make ourselves stand out, how many are you guilty of?
1. Typing your name out with aLtErNaTiNg CaPiTaLiZaTiOn to look cooler
2. Adding a bunch of stars and wavy lines to your name
3. Making sure it would show what song you were listening to
4. Using song lyrics as your name
5. Putting hearts around your boyfriend or girlfriend's name
There were a lot more things the you know you did when you were on MSN, click to the next page to see if you are guilty of these.
6. Appearing "offline" because you didn't want to talk to someone anymore
7. Asking your friends if someone you were talking to was actually offline or if they were lying to you
8. Switching between appear offline and online to get someone's attention
9. Using the nudge button to annoy your friends (so much so that it wouldn't let you do any more
10. Getting terrified when one of your friends used those obnoxious"winks" on you
Do you ever miss MSN?